We have been called to the Italy, Rome mission! This is the mission Jeff served in as a young elder and we are thrilled! Our assignment is "office specialists". We report to the Provo MTC on Monday, Sept. 7th (we had listed our availability date as Sept. 1st).
We had not requested any particular type of mission or location, but both our secret desires had been to serve (at some time, now or later) in Jeff's previous mission, especially since a temple was announced to be built there. Though we never voiced our secret desire aloud, even to each other, the Lord knew and we feel overwhelmed and humbled that He would grant us this tender blessing and opportunity. Thanks for sharing in our joy!
Roman Colosseum
Congratulations on your mission call. I'm sure it will be amazing! Good Luck.
ReplyDeletethat is so neat! What a wonderful blessing. we wish you all the best. If you want to see our blog, just email me at byualumni_8@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi Brother and Sister Burt! I came across your blog on Kelsey's! Hope you are both doing great. Congrats on your mission call to Italy!
ReplyDeleteOh...Thanks for the piano lessons back in the day. They sure came in handy so many times!
Take care! :)
Jessica Jensen (one of the Snow girls!).
Hi Claudette! Thank you so much for sending me a link to your blog! I didn't know about your mission call. I am so excited for both of you. What a TREAT to go back to Jeff's mission. Wow - I can't even imagine how fun that would be. Morto beni! (Those are my favorite Italian words - I don't know if they are spelled right, but Bruce learned them on his mission in Montreal and says it all the time). I followed a link to Anna's blog too. Love it! By the way, we have the same background on our blog at mamallama8.blogspot.com. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I'm sure your mission will be a wonderful experience. I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress at this site. I hope you'll see, at the minimum, the start of building for your church in Rome. Ciao for now, and Jeff keep those finances straight- just like you did at Keyport!
xxoo Ingrid