Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with President and Sister Kelly and the office couples. We are truly blessed to serve with such wonderful people.
An after dinner game and guess who lost!
Now I must dig the chocolate out of the flour - with my teeth - yuck!
First I tried to blow the flour off the chocolate - hummm - that would make a mess...
So, I just had to be brave!
The chocolate wasn't worth it but at least I supplied some entertainment.
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I love dad's reaction to you diving into the flour! I also saw you made your holiday jell-o. Twyla called me last week and asked me how to make it because Aaron can't live without it on Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure look cute with flour on your nose..interesting game to play..glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving..if you'd been here you would have been without power for a couple of days..just got ours back on on wednesday night..so we had power to make our thanksgiving feast..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Claudette~ You sure are a good sport! I'm glad you had such a fun Thanksgiving. Your photos make me smile. :>)
    love & miss you. ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete