Adventures from their missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (in Rome, Italy and in New Jersey, USA) and with their wonderful children and grandchildren!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sledding
Sledding!
Abi, David and Cody sledding down the hill.
Cody happy to finally have snow!
Is anyone having trouble leaving a comment or viewing the comments on this or my previous blog?
Does Joseph ever remind you of Nathaniel? Some of the pics do to me. Thank you for sharing these with me. I can't believe you have 18 grandchildren! I don't think I will every have that many :( My favorite was Natalie holding onto baby Jesus for dear life in front of the Christmas tree. Truly a great shot. Good job, Grandma Burt
here is a comment...can you read it?
ReplyDeleteToday it is letting me comment!
ReplyDeleteDoes Joseph ever remind you of Nathaniel? Some of the pics do to me. Thank you for sharing these with me. I can't believe you have 18 grandchildren! I don't think I will every have that many :( My favorite was Natalie holding onto baby Jesus for dear life in front of the Christmas tree. Truly a great shot. Good job, Grandma Burt
ReplyDelete