Monday, March 26, 2012

Tortillas and Kaitlyn's early birthday party.

Making homemade tortillas with Grandpa Burt.
Cody rolling out his dough.

Kaitlyn and Abi watching.


Pin the head on Kaitlyn - party game to celebrate her birthday one week early.

Wearing the bead socks Grandma made for her.

Opening a new book.

We were surprised when we pushed the lit cake toward Kaitlyn and she immediately blew out the candles, so we lit it again and sang to her with the cake just out of her reach.
This is the first video - which caught us by surprise when she immediately blew out the candles, in fact I was so surprised, that I forgot I was filming!

3 comments:

  1. I love the video! Too bad we didn't capture that first time blowing them out, it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see - I added the video showing the first "blow out" of the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got it! Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete