May 13-15, 2012
~ Camping, just the two of us.
![]() |
| Dad setting up the tent. The back light covers up the ocean view. |
Very windy the first day - very calm the second day.
Beautiful sandy beach as far as the eye can see!
![]() |
| Sandpiper feeding in the surf. |
Enjoying a fire on the beach.
![]() |
| Dad brushing his teeth on the cliff next to our campsite. |
Photos of two campsites that overlook the ocean.
Beach trail from the campsites.
Vertical beach logs hide the trail from the cliff to the shore.
![]() |
| Good-bye beautiful ocean beach! |
![]() |
| I spy dad. Can you? |
![]() |
| He's easy to spot now. |
![]() |
| Camping along the Quinalt river the second day. |
![]() |
| Packing up to go home on the third day. |
![]() |
| Stopping at Whitney Gardens to buy a rhody called Anna Rose Whitney. |
Last stop home! To enjoy my own beautiful lilacs. I LOVE lilacs!






































Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are such beautiful pictures! That should be our next family camping place when we have a reunion in Washington. I wish I could have snuck in your tent and squeezed between your sleeping bags and pretended I was 14 again :)
ReplyDelete