Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bon Fire

After about 80 days with no significant moisture we finally had rain and the county burn ban was lifted. We have had piles and piles of dried up brush that we cleared from the woods - waiting for our big fat bon fire!

The woods look so pretty with the ferns exposed. 
Can you spot Logan getting ready to swing?





Jonas transporting wood to the fire.

Joshua getting ready to throw a hugh cedar branch on the fire.


Watching the sparks fly into the air.

 Safe inside the house Wesley rolling to his side with a big grin.
Kaitlyn and Logan sharing hummus with their chips.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I never thought the property could look so beautiful! Its like being in a fairy land! those kids are SOOOOO lucky to live with you! I love idaho, but I miss that so much!

    ReplyDelete