Adventures from their missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (in Rome, Italy and in New Jersey, USA) and with their wonderful children and grandchildren!
Friday, November 27, 2009
How to open a window in a typical Italian apartment
Very nice and it's great to hear your voice! We miss you here very much. I think you will come home with mega upper-body strength working those windows like you do....awesome!
couldn't view the video..but I remember the persianas oh so well..like fort knox..
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing all the little things that are different in a foreign country.
ReplyDeleteI think that's cool. Do you get a cross breeze? Do the birds fly in? Do you miss screens? Adventures are FUN!!! Love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteVery nice and it's great to hear your voice! We miss you here very much. I think you will come home with mega upper-body strength working those windows like you do....awesome!
ReplyDelete