Friday, December 11, 2009

Rome and L'Aquila Zone Conference

December 1, 2009
We enjoyed a wonderful Zone Conference and special dinner prepared by Sister Acerson for 40 missionaries. The Zone Conference was held at the church and the dinner at The Villa (Mission Home), a 15 minute walk from the church. The Zone photo was taken on the steps of The Villa.

Here are some photos to enjoy.




















3 comments:

  1. keith got excited when he saw you holding the orange, "grandma, orange!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you all had fun..and I KNOW the food was fabulous..;) have a wonderful weekend.;) by the way when do you come back to the states..is this your first christmas in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Burts!! How can both of us couples be serving missions for the saem church and having such different expereinces? Wow are we in two different worlds or what ?? I am not sure if you have seen our blog so I am including the address if you want to take a look. Merry Christmas from Borneo to Italy! The Davis's
    billand elleninmalaysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete