Monday, May 16, 2011

The Valentines have arrived!

Rome District We love our Assistants - they are crazy fun as well as great!
Welcome to our replacements - Elder and Sister Valentine!
We have 7 weeks to train them before we leave.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they have arrived! When I told Cody that you would be home in two more months he was VERY excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Burt, I have enjoyed your blog throughout the time that my son has been in the MTC preparing to join you. It has given me comfort to see the things he may see while in Rome. It is with sadness that I see you will be leaving soon. I am glad my son will get to meet you before you leave. I know your family is awaiting you. God speed in your travels home. Thank you! Lori Simonetta

    ReplyDelete