Adventures from their missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (in Rome, Italy and in New Jersey, USA) and with their wonderful children and grandchildren!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Kalaloch and Ruby Beach
July 24, 2012
Camping with the Gosneys, Wagstaffs and D. Burt families at Kalaloch Beach.
this is where nates family always went camping when they went to the beach. Now I am the ONLY one (except LB and NB) who hasn't been...no fair!
ReplyDeletePS: I love your new photo at the top of your blog...so adorable! I hope I look as wonderful as you guys when I get up in the years :)
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I'm going to be sad when school starts and all our summer activities are done for the year.
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a wonderful family gathering! Can't wait to be there with you all!
ReplyDeletethanks for the wonderful trip
ReplyDelete