Adventures from their missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (in Rome, Italy and in New Jersey, USA) and with their wonderful children and grandchildren!
I think Cody has the chops to make it in the Big Time. I loved those through-the-leg moves he was doing. And Abi is so graceful! I think we have some future interpretive dancers in our family!
My boys thought the ribbons were the best in the rhythmic gymnastics. I love how involved kids get in the olympics; cheering on the USA, making up their own sports, trying to do all the cool moves with the athletes.
I think Cody has the chops to make it in the Big Time. I loved those through-the-leg moves he was doing. And Abi is so graceful! I think we have some future interpretive dancers in our family!
ReplyDeleteMy boys thought the ribbons were the best in the rhythmic gymnastics. I love how involved kids get in the olympics; cheering on the USA, making up their own sports, trying to do all the cool moves with the athletes.
ReplyDeletePretty fun! It is a good thing they have Grandma around to keep them trying out new fun things.
ReplyDeleteIs Rhythmic gymnastics an actual sport?? or is this a grandma sport?
ReplyDelete