We've been in the mission for just one week and it has been packed with some great experiences. I will share some journal entries soon.
![]() |
| The Relief Society - 6 attended (the one missing is taking the photo - she doesn't like her picture taken). The R.S. President is in the middle - Sister Bueno from Brazil. |
| I played the organ for Sacrament meeting - they usually have to set the automatic play button and continue to push it for each verse. They were happy to have me become their organist. |
| The church building is rented and is housed behing a convenience store called Quick Check. Sometimes the members slip out to get a snack and eat it during church. |
| Our sweet little 750 sq. foot apartment. |
| Yes! This is a hide-a-bed - so come and visit! |
| You can see into the bathroom from this view. |
| So happy to have a washer and dryer! |
| Our Home. |
| Kitchen table to the right. |
| Bedroom. |
| Kitchen |
| Planning with the Bayonne Elders. |
| We now have a map of Bayonne and can locate all our less active members. |
| I love my family! (Allie I need a family photo!) Eventually, I will print a mug shot of each grandchild to add to those already shown. |
| Thank you Cody, Abi and Kaitlyn for the awesome drawings. I got tears in my eyes when I read Cody's words, "come back, come back" and saw the word "fly" above his awesome map of the United States. |
During Zone Conference Lunch, some of the missionaries shared their talents. This is Elder Miguel from Zimbabwe - speaks 9 languages and has taught himself to read music and play the piano during his time in the mission. He is quite amazing!
Hayden - can you do this?

Keith says, "He is a COOL missionary." Your apartment is bigger than our three bedroom apartment we had in rexburg with three children!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your humble abode! Jonas likes the video of the Elder, and he laughed out loud when he saw Grandpa winking or whatever he was doing at the end of it!!
ReplyDeleteGrandam, that was cool! I can do some of that. Copy this link to see what I did at karate today, Hayden.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/109932717599376324920/albums/5835235373461652145/5835235373545354626?authkey=CP6X59PYu-bAyQE
Moroni said at the end of the movie, "that's my grandpa!"
ReplyDeleteThe Bayonne Branch reminds me of several branches in our stake. The Spirit is very strong among faithful members who continue to attend and worship in such settings. Love your apartment!
ReplyDelete