Our apartment building is similar to this one. The further from our street, the apartment buildings get bigger and grander.
On the first two levels of this apartment building is a fitness center. Behind the window we see people running on treadmills as we pass, if you enlarge the photo you can see the shadow of someone on a tread mill (above the entrata sign).

A magazine stand in the middle of a parking lot.

Apartments under construction.

When we enter the store we are first greeted by Stephanie Meyer books!


Jeff picking out fruit - he knows that whatever we buy, he is the pack mule that carries it home! 
We enjoy the plentiful fruits and vegetables.
We love sauteed mushrooms, zucchini and garlic, tortelloni with pesto and a fresh salad.
Anyone want to come for dinner?
I do! I loved tortellini! We had that for dinner last week, though it was frozen and didn't have all of those yummy veggies :(
ReplyDeleteMake sure you double check your posts before you publish them. There was a whole page of blank following your pictures. I went in and edited it. Your welcome :)
Thanks for the virtual tour. I hope you have a little wheeled cart to make the trip home easier. Are the food prices as high there as they are here? BTW: Do they have scooters for you to rent? That would be a fun outing! I love your posts!! And I love YOU!
ReplyDeleteoh if you like artichokes and they have them cooking on a wood grill outside.. you must get one..they are too die for..they soak them in olive oil put a huge garlic clove in the center where the heart is and salt and pepper, then they slowly cook them..it is the bes thing ever..it is only in february or march when they are in season..;)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see what your trip to a grocery store in Rome is like. Sounds like you are doing some great cooking!
ReplyDelete