We are filled with joy and gratitude for the safe arrival
of our new grandchildren.
Anna and Gabe's new baby boy - Gage Gabriel Gosney
born 15 February, 2010
8 lbs. 10 oz.
Hey doctor! That thing is cold!
8 lbs. 10 oz.
Hey doctor! That thing is cold!



congrats is this the gosneys that used to be in our ward..I think her name was Kari jo..but not sure..if it is I have her wonderful crafts that she used to do that I pull out every christmas..if so please tell them hi for me.:)by the way you are missing out on the most wonderful spring like weather that we have ever experienced here..:)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful and exciting-- 2 brand new babies fresh from Heaven! I love the names the parents chose, too. Have you figured out how to send hugs through the airwaves and mail?!!
ReplyDeletelove and miss you <3