My Visiting Teaching companions ~ Sister missionaries Urban and Riffaldi and member of the Roma 2 Ward - Sister Zuccheroso.
I was happy to get a visiting teaching assignment (missionaries are not usually given callings in the wards, though I am the unofficial RS pianist :)
Our RS president invited me and two sister missionaries to be Sister Zuccheroso's companion. This is Sister Zuccheroso's first experience as a VT because of health problems.
I met Sisters Urban, Riffaldi and Zuccheroso at Piazza Sempione where we caught a bus into the middle of Rome. We took a 2nd bus which got us closer to our appointment.
Our RS president invited me and two sister missionaries to be Sister Zuccheroso's companion. This is Sister Zuccheroso's first experience as a VT because of health problems.
I met Sisters Urban, Riffaldi and Zuccheroso at Piazza Sempione where we caught a bus into the middle of Rome. We took a 2nd bus which got us closer to our appointment.
Sister Riffaldi got out her trusty map and led us to the right address.
Hummm, which door to buzzzzzzz?
When all else fails, try the phone.
Greeting Sister Spinelli at her door step.
Sister Spinelli is a member of the RS presidency. She and her husband live on the ground floor of a large apartment building in only one room with a loft for a bedroom.

Thank you, thank you so much sharing your experiance of visiting teaching. I am our ward's v.t supervisor and I am in charge of making sure visiting teaching is happening and running smoothly. I feel truly inspired by the dedication of the woman in Rome to do their visits. You had to take two buses and walk a ways...we only have to walk next door to our neighbor's apartment. I am going to share this with my district leaders.
ReplyDelete