Every 6 weeks we inspect the 12 apartments in the zone we are assigned to,
AND THIS IS WHY!!!
If you click on the photo you will see a ba-zillion mice dropping!
I pulled out all the cleaning supplies and put the Elders to work cleaning this up!
Mice nesting materials in the oven broiler!
Making progress cleaning the mess and preparing the mouse traps!
Our Bayonne Elders are a blessing to our little branch!
We next inspected the Bayonne Sister's apartment.
As I checked under their sink to assess their cleaning supplies,
I asked, "Why is it wet in here?" They said, "It's wet in there???"
Me: "Ummmm, yes, it's wet under here"
Elder Burt finally found the source of the problem and asked for a bowl to catch the leak until they could contact the apartment owner to replace the sprayer attachment.
These Sister missionaries are pretty cute besides being incredibly valiant!
We're blessed to have them in Bayonne, too!
thats nothing...use should see the ZILLIONS of bat droppings in our basement and attic. Yuck!
ReplyDelete