Sunday, February 10, 2013
We were invited to the home of Brother and Sister Bustamonte.
They prepared Phillipine food for us including duck eggs called Balut
(a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell).
Mama Mia! I was brave!
Our lovely new friends - Brother and Sister Bustamonte and their daughter Chrystal.


oh my goodness! That was blah just to watch! you are so brave dad! Mom you are mostly brave. Who thought that new jersey would bring so many diverse flavors!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm impressed! I don't think I could have brought myself to eat the face.
ReplyDeletesometimes I think states missions can be the most diverse. That video made me hungry.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your thoughts on the churches. My parents tell me that when they moved to Grand View in 1958 the branch met in the Lion's Hall downtown,and that the beer bottles had to be swept out on Sunday morning before church. Perhaps you can remember this. And now look at that ward! It can happen in Bayonne, too. Love you!
ReplyDelete