
Our trainers, Elder and Sister Pearson left for home yesterday. We are grateful for their patience as we tried to learn our duties. We felt a life line slip away as we hugged them good-bye. We are grateful that the Lord is able to help us accomplish what we were called here to do. He is the ultimate life line. Monday through Friday we are in the Mission Office from about 9am to 5pm. Our hours are flexible as long as we accomplish what needs to be done. This photo shows the little good-bye party the office had for them. I baked apple crips and the mission president brought the vanilla gelato (he is taking the photo). In the photo are the Sommerfeldts, the Pearsons (she is sitting beside me with her husband behind her) the Burts and Brother Calabrese.
I can see you both doing a wonderful job, you have such a love of the Lord and such a willingness to work and learn.
ReplyDeleteI'm remembering the song 'I'll Find You My Friend' that Jeff put Italian words to the chorus... and now you are finding friends!
ReplyDelete(bj) is Bonnie P. :)
ReplyDelete